ONTOLOG (a.k.a. "Ontolog Forum") is an open, international, virtual community of practice devoted to advancing the field of ontology, ontological engineering and semantic technology, and advocating their adoption into mainstream applications and international standards.
ONTOLOG is governed by the Ontolog Board of Trustees which is responsible for its guidelines and policies.
Contribution Guidelines and Policy:
- Please ensure that your posts are relevant to our Community Charter and that it complies with our IPR Policy.
- In all discourse and interaction,
- members shall stay civil and treat each other with respect and courtesy.
- members shall listen to the point of view of others and strive for consensus without eliminating the minority voice.
- Vigorous debate is encouraged, but participants should disagree without being disagreeable.