|Date/Time||October 7 2020 16:00 GMT|
|9:00am PDT/12:00pm EDT|
|5:00pm BST/6:00pm CEST|
- Continue discussion of the Communiqué for the Ontology Summit 2020: Knowledge Graphs
- Whence - What brought the use of graphs in as persistence mechanisms. Will need to address other non-relational persistence mechanisms; historical background; this can include parts of 'why'.
- Current State - How graph persistence mechanisms are being used.
- Problems - What the differences in the current uses are and what problems they may cause going forward.
- Whither - Our recommendation of how a the notion 'knowledge graph' should be defined; and how standards can help.
Conference Call Information
- Date: Wednesday, 07-October-2020
- Start Time: 9:00am PDT / 12:00pm EDT / 6:00pm CEST / 5:00pm BST / 1600 UTC
- ref: World Clock
- Expected Call Duration: 1 hour
- The Video Conference URL is https://bit.ly/3i1uPRl
- iPhone one-tap :
- +16465588656,,83077436914#,,,,,,0#,,822275# US (New York)
- +13017158592,,83077436914#,,,,,,0#,,822275# US (Germantown)
- Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kd3SqdIOZl
- Meeting ID: 830 7743 6914
- Passcode: 822275
- iPhone one-tap :
- Chat Room: https://bit.ly/39PzQJW
- If the chat room is not available, then use the Zoom chat room.
[12:13] Gary: Ravi Sharma suggested - Add: Ravi will add the short list of problems that need to be addressed as we evolve creation and expand
[12:23] DrRaviSharma: Thanks, Gary, I introduced bullet point thoughts primarily addressing dynamic expansion, of KGs and how to focus on getting the users what they want in spite of expanding KGs
[12:30] Ken Baclawski:
- 14 October: Finish the 4 wiki pages (content for the 4 parts)
- 21 October: I will draft the communique by this date.
- 21 October to 28 October: Review and edit the communique.
[12:32] DrRaviSharma1: Ken- thanks